Release your stress through art.
Activities — Wellness
- Duration: Not applicable
- Difficulty: No Such Thing
- Online Experience via Zoom
- Good for Groups
Come learn how to release your stress through art!
You will be taken through a guided session of activities where you can learn how to use art as a form of expression and as a tool for healing and mental well-being. Learn how art can be used to explore emotions, cope with stress and practice mindfulness.
Rooted in the idea that creative expression can foster healing and mental well-being.
Explore emotions, develop self-awareness, cope with stress, boost self-esteem, and work on your emotions.
- Art Experience and Exploration (Hands-on session to understand and experience the effect of Art Therapy)
- Self expression and experience by creating art to awaken self-awareness
- Implementing creative arts in a multidisciplinary setting
How To Prepare?
- Watercolor / Blank white paper
- Watercolours/ Pencil colours/Crayons
- Spare cloth (With painting, you also need a rag to absorb extra water from your brush or cleaning your brush when switching colours. Many use paper towels, but I recommend a rag or repurposing a leftover/used fabric for painting only.)
- Extra tissue paper/Newspaper
Do you need to be good at art for this workshop?
Not at all. The challenge will be to let yourself express whatever wants to come up without you judging yourself.
We are enthusiastic travelers ourselves and believe that women and girls need to travel more than they currently do in India. We provide exclusive women-only trips for Yoga, Scuba, Surfing, Spa, and other activities. We ensure that our trips are safer and well suite for girls-only travel. Each location and activity is well-curated and verified for being women-friendly
₹1200 per guest
Your enquiry has been sent. We will get back shortly.
Want to customize this experience? Send an enquiry and we will get back to you shortly.
You may also like