Veinna guided walking tour
Activities — Fun
- Duration: 2 days and 1 night
- Difficulty: No Such Thing
- Accomodation: No Accomodation
- Solo Friendly
A short walking tour to discover the austrian city of Veinna, the city is perfect for waling ,sight seeing and develope lifelong experiences. A guided walking tour would add both experience and knowledge.
DICTIONARY-A walking tour is a tour of a historical or cultural site undertaken on foot, frequently in an urban setting. Short tours can last under an hour, while longer ones can take in multiple sites and last a full day or more.
How To Prepare?
Backpack your essentials its going to be a walk.
Skypillar Adventure is your one stop shop destination for all your touring needs. Skypillar brings your the most adventurous, exotic, thrilling tours which are well planned and executed by passionate professionals.
the tour includes...
- City Hall (Rathaus) ...
- Imperial Court Theater (Burgtheater) ...
- Parliament Building (Parlament) ...
- Museum Quarter (MuseumsQuartier) ...
- Maria Theresien Platz. ...
- Heroes' Square (Heldenplatz) ...
- Hofburg Palace. ...
- Minorite Church (Minoritenkirche)
₹600 per guest
Your enquiry has been sent. We will get back shortly.
Want to customize this experience? Send an enquiry and we will get back to you shortly.
You may also like