Christianity history walk in Goa
Activities — Outdoors
- Duration: 3 hours
- Difficulty: No Such Thing
- Accomodation: No Accomodation
- Solo Friendly
Goa has long been known not only for its beaches, but also its magnificent churches. The popular monumental churches of Old Goa are visited in large numbers, leaving behind several others which are equally beautiful and rich in heritage. Carefully hidden behind the walls of these majestic monuments are mysteries that have been discovered only recently during restorations.
- Guided Tour
- First Aid / Medical kit
- All Entry Fees and Permissions
- Personal expenses
How to Reach?
Meeting point: Church of Our Lady of the Rosary, Bainguinim, Goa, India
How To Prepare?
Wear Comfortable and breathable clothes.
Do not forget Sunscreen.
Wear comfortable walking shoes.
Do not forget to click amazing pictures.
- Enter one of the first religious building built by the Portuguese in Goa
- Exploring the birth place of the famous Goan sweet "Bebinca"
- Visit Asia's one of a kind Museum
- Spot the remains of a Church
- Visit one of the most unique chapel in Goa
Discover all local activities near you. #FunThingsToDo on your holidays. Connecting you directly with the providers, we have the lowest prices, certified operators and instant confirmation.
₹1200 per guest
Your enquiry has been sent. We will get back shortly.
Want to customize this experience? Send an enquiry and we will get back to you shortly.
You may also like