Old Goa Heritage Walk
Activities — Outdoors
- Duration: 2 hours
- Difficulty: No Such Thing
- Accomodation: No Accomodation
- Solo Friendly
Discover a treasure trove of history on this intriguing heritage walk around the former
colonial Portuguese capital in Velha Goa (Old Goa)
- English speaking guide
- Personal expenses
How to Reach?
Meeting point: Viceroy's Arch
How To Prepare?
Wear Comfortable and breathable clothes.
Do not forget Sunscreen.
Wear comfortable walking shoes.
Do not forget to click amazing pictures.
1. Experience hosted by an English speaking, knowledgeable & professional Storyteller.
2. Discover the fascinating history of Goa’s former Portuguese empire, as well as the
origins of the old city.
3. Explore an impressive collection of churches that have earned Goa its title as the ‘Rome of the Orient’
4. Immerse yourself in tales of various Catholic orders and revered saints, as well as
enthralling legends of sealed passages, hidden vaults and tombs.
5. Visit landmark monuments – from the iconic Viceroy’s Arch to ancient temple ruins that date back to the 12th century Kadamba dynasty.
6.. Marvel at the stunning natural beauty of this former port town situated along the banks of the Mandovi river.
Discover all local activities near you. #FunThingsToDo on your holidays. Connecting you directly with the providers, we have the lowest prices, certified operators and instant confirmation.
₹2600 per guest
Your enquiry has been sent. We will get back shortly.
Want to customize this experience? Send an enquiry and we will get back to you shortly.
You may also like