The Royal Desert City of India - Jaisalmer
Trips — Outdoors
- Duration: 10 hours
- Difficulty: No Such Thing
- Accomodation: No Accomodation
- Solo Friendly
There are many things to do and places to dine in Jaisalmer. This city is endowed with tranquil surroundings, a vibrant past, and vibrant present.
Jaisalmer is well-known for its magnificent fort that encircles the city. The fact that this fort is a functioning urban hub is what I find most astounding about it. Three thousand Jaisalmer people live inside the fort's walls. It's a line.
Take a day trip to discover Jaisalmer
- Jaisalmer fort or Sonar Quila - One of the most popular tourist attractions in Jaisalmer is the fort Known for its magnificent monoliths in the city of Jaisalmer, this fort is also called by its locals as the "Sone Ka Quila (Golden Fort)".
- Vyas Chattri - The Vyas Chhatri, one of the largest memorials, features wonderfully sculpted cenotaphs, making it look like a magnificent tourist destination.
- Sunset Point
- Authentic Rajasthani food tour.
- Local market exploring
- Guide Charges
- Great local tips and recommendations to save money and explore the best of the city
- Access to hidden lanes and places
- Great conversations and interesting stories
- Food charges
- Transport charges
- Anything not mentioned in Inclusions.
How to Reach?
Our Local Expert will meet you at a common start point and accompany you throughout the experience.
How To Prepare?
Sunscreen, lots of it J
Small day bag
We are enthusiastic travelers ourselves and believe that women and girls need to travel more than they currently do in India. We provide exclusive women-only trips for Yoga, Scuba, Surfing, Spa, and other activities. We ensure that our trips are safer and well suite for girls-only travel. Each location and activity is well-curated and verified for being women-friendly
₹2200 per guest
Your enquiry has been sent. We will get back shortly.
Want to customize this experience? Send an enquiry and we will get back to you shortly.
You may also like