JODHPUR HERITAGE WALK
Trips — Outdoors
- Duration: 5 hours
- Difficulty: No Such Thing
- Accomodation: No Accomodation
- Solo Friendly
Jodhpur is a land of princely palaces, magnificent forts, and centuries-old temples that has plenty to offer to travellers.
Now, Discover Jodhpur accompanied by a Private guide for half day and experience the Heritage walk towards the Mehrangarh Fort and learn more about the old city of Jodhpur, which is known for its beautiful blue houses, vibrant lively markets, and various hues of culture and traditional life.
Enjoy the Local Rajasthani traditional and street food and shop at the most amazing markets in Jodhpur.
- Heritage Walk towards Mehrangarh Fort
- Walk through the beautiful Blue Houses
- Food tour and shopping in the local market
- Great local tips and recommendations to save money and explore the best of the city
- Access to hidden lanes and places
- Great conversations and interesting stories
- Anything not mentioned in Inclusions.
How to Reach?
Our Local Expert will meet you at a common start point and accompany you throughout the experience.
How To Prepare?
Sunscreen, lots of it J
Small day bag
We are enthusiastic travelers ourselves and believe that women and girls need to travel more than they currently do in India. We provide exclusive women-only trips for Yoga, Scuba, Surfing, Spa, and other activities. We ensure that our trips are safer and well suite for girls-only travel. Each location and activity is well-curated and verified for being women-friendly
₹1800 per guest
Your enquiry has been sent. We will get back shortly.
Want to customize this experience? Send an enquiry and we will get back to you shortly.
You may also like