Explore the World famous Arts and Crafts of Sanganer - Jaipur
Activities — Fun
- Duration: 11 hours
- Difficulty: No Such Thing
- Accomodation: No Accomodation
- Solo Friendly
Rajasthani handicrafts and handlooms are well-known worldwide. Sanganer is famous for its handicrafts, including paintings, blue pottery, carvings in stone, wood and sandalwood work, carpets, metal work, leather craft, lace work, weaving, and many other items.
This tour ought to be on your to-do list if you have a strong love for the arts and crafts industry.
Not only do you get to learn more about the techniques used to create these wonderful pieces, but a few of them also allow you to enjoy a hands-on experience with the art.
Explore the traditional art and crafts of Jaipur Sanganer Village in a full day guided tour by our Local experts :
- Blue pottery (Hands-on available)
- Block printing (Hands-on available)
- Gem cutting and jewelry making
- Handmade paper factory (Hands-on available, required minimum 2 people))
- Leheriya and Bandhej also known as Tie and Dye
- Great local tips and recommendations to save money and explore the best of the city
- Access to hidden lanes and places
- Great conversations and interesting stories
- Anything not mentioned in Inclusions.
How to Reach?
Our Local Expert will meet you at a common start point and accompany you throughout the experience.
How To Prepare?
Sunscreen, lots of it J
Small day bag
We are enthusiastic travelers ourselves and believe that women and girls need to travel more than they currently do in India. We provide exclusive women-only trips for Yoga, Scuba, Surfing, Spa, and other activities. We ensure that our trips are safer and well suite for girls-only travel. Each location and activity is well-curated and verified for being women-friendly
₹3000 per guest
Your enquiry has been sent. We will get back shortly.
Want to customize this experience? Send an enquiry and we will get back to you shortly.
You may also like