Half-day guided tour- Udaipur
Trips — Outdoors
- Duration: 3 hours
- Difficulty: No Such Thing
- Accomodation: No Accomodation
- Solo Friendly
Udaipur: The city of Rajasthan is well-known for its opulent palaces, Jagdish Temple, and man-made lakes like Lake Pichola.
- City Place - gives a panoramic perspective of the city and its environs are offered by a mix of Rajasthani Rajput architecture.
- Jagdish Mandir - a work of art in architecture with carved pillars, beautiful ceilings, and painted walls.
- Jag mandir - also called the ‘Lake Garden Palace built on an island on Lake Pichola. Is the inspiration for one of the most magnificent Wonders of the World Taj Mahal.
- Great local tips and recommendations to save money and explore the best of the city
- Access to hidden lanes and places
- Great conversations and interesting stories
- Anything that is not mentioned in inclusions.
How to Reach?
Our Local Expert will meet you at a common start point and accompany you throughout the City tour.
How To Prepare?
Sunscreen, lots of it J
Small day bag
We are enthusiastic travelers ourselves and believe that women and girls need to travel more than they currently do in India. We provide exclusive women-only trips for Yoga, Scuba, Surfing, Spa, and other activities. We ensure that our trips are safer and well suite for girls-only travel. Each location and activity is well-curated and verified for being women-friendly
₹1500 per guest
Your enquiry has been sent. We will get back shortly.
Want to customize this experience? Send an enquiry and we will get back to you shortly.
You may also like