Half-day guided tour- Jaipur
Trips — Outdoors
- Duration: 4 hours
- Difficulty: No Such Thing
- Accomodation: No Accomodation
- Solo Friendly
Jaipur guided tour for half a day
Visit one of the oldest cities in India.
The gorgeous old architecture of Jaipur makes it a royal oasis of culture and tradition.
Discover some incredible locations, such as
- Jaighar Fort, which is known for the Jaivana cannon, is regarded as the biggest in the world.
- Amber Palace, which is regarded as a model of impeccable Rajasthani architecture.
- Blue pottery: Known for being a Jaipur-specific traditional skill.
- Handicraft - Look into the many handicrafts that the city is renowned for worldwide.
- Great local tips and recommendations to save money and explore the best of the city
- Access to hidden lanes and places
- Great conversations and interesting stories
- Personal expenses
How to Reach?
By Air: Jaipur International Airport is well connected to major cities in India and abroad. You can take a flight to Jaipur and reach the airport, which is located in Sanganer, about 10 km from the city center.
By Train: Jaipur is well connected by rail to major cities in India. You can take a train to Jaipur railway station, which is located in the heart of the city.
By Road: Jaipur is well connected by road to major cities in Rajasthan and nearby states. You can take a taxi, bus or a private vehicle to reach Jaipur.
How To Prepare?
Sunscreen, lots of it J
Small day bag
Discover all local activities near you. #FunThingsToDo on your holidays. Connecting you directly with the providers, we have the lowest prices, certified operators and instant confirmation.
Other Things To DoGo on a Sunset jeep tour in Jaipur and do not forget to dine in Chokhi Dhani.
₹1800 per guest
Your enquiry has been sent. We will get back shortly.
Want to customize this experience? Send an enquiry and we will get back to you shortly.
You may also like