Full-day guided tour- Jaipur
Trips — Outdoors
- Duration: 7 hours
- Difficulty: No Such Thing
- Accomodation: No Accomodation
- Solo Friendly
Jaipur full-day guided tour
Travel to one of India's oldest cities.
Jaipur is royal heaven of culture and heritage that is bursting with stunning historic architecture.
Explore some amazing spots like
- Amber Palace - recognised for being a pristine example of Rajasthani architecture.
- Hawa Mahal - depicts Jaipur's extensive historical and cultural heritage.
- Go on a shopping spree in one of the most famous spots loved by shopaholics around the world.
- Handicrafts - Famous for its handicrafts, you can also experience the most amazing textiles, pottery and block printing.
- Food Tour - Indulge in the various street food items and the authentic cuisine of Jaipur
- Great local tips and recommendations to save money and explore the best of the city
- Access to hidden lanes and places
- Great conversations and interesting stories
- Anything not mentioned in Inclusions.
How to Reach?
Our Local Expert will meet you at a common start point and accompany you throughout the City tour.
How To Prepare?
Sunscreen, lots of it J
Small day bag
We are enthusiastic travelers ourselves and believe that women and girls need to travel more than they currently do in India. We provide exclusive women-only trips for Yoga, Scuba, Surfing, Spa, and other activities. We ensure that our trips are safer and well suite for girls-only travel. Each location and activity is well-curated and verified for being women-friendly
₹2600 per guest
Your enquiry has been sent. We will get back shortly.
Want to customize this experience? Send an enquiry and we will get back to you shortly.
You may also like