Latin Quarter Food Tour
Activities — Food
- Duration: 3 hours
- Difficulty: No Such Thing
- Accomodation: No Accomodation
- Solo Friendly
Taste a variety of local street food of Goa including local dishes like Xacuti curry, sweet Peda, cucumber mint juice, and various types of chats, cutlets and more.
Explore the best of Panjim neighborhood, one of the most popular districts in Goa.
Portuguese-influenced lanes, centuries-old buildings, and cute little cafes and markets where you will sample some local dishes.
- Professional guide who can speak English and Hindi
- 6 food tastings
- Pickup and Drop
How to Reach?
Our Local Expert will meet you at a common start point and accompany you throughout the experience.
Meeting Point: Gallery Gitanjal
How To Prepare?
Wear comfortable shoes and get ready to indulge in some tasty food.
Start your Food tour with an English-speaking guide in the Latin quarter of Goa
- Taste some mouth-watering Portuguese-influenced dishes that are served at heritage establishments.
- Try some traditional Goan beverages
- Enjoy Soup served at a Heritage Establishment.
- Try 3-4 Appetizers and non-Alcoholic beverages
- End your delicious food journey wth a sumptuous Goan meal and a delectable dessert
Discover all local activities near you. #FunThingsToDo on your holidays. Connecting you directly with the providers, we have the lowest prices, certified operators and instant confirmation.
₹3500 per guest
Your enquiry has been sent. We will get back shortly.
Want to customize this experience? Send an enquiry and we will get back to you shortly.
You may also like