Medical kit for travels
So I started on lists but I feel this one deserves a separate list-
Medical emergencies or irritants can be the biggest spoiler in a trip and since you are traveling alone, you do not want any irritant to spoil your trip even a tiny bit. Assuming you are not a health hazard to yourself and to the society, these are all the items you might need to protect yourself from unnecessary illness and keep you going on enjoying your solo time.
- Pain Killer: For any untoward pain or a tiny injury that might happen while getting off the train or flight or hauling your luggage across the pathway of a dream villa. You don’t want any tiny injury or pain to spoil your trip.
- Balm: For any muscle pain that might irritate you.
- Antibiotics and anti-allergens: In case you get an infection from any water source or from something you eat.
- Band-aids: for the unavoidable bruises if any. Somehow i always end up getting bruised on my treks and camping trips.
- Metrogyl: for the stomach cures J
- Soframycyn: Skin cream